KEF AUDIO is acknowledged world wide as a leading manufacturer of high quality loudspeakers. With emphasis on technical excellence and innovation, the company provides leading edge products to the hi-fi and home theatre markets as well as the emerging new media segment.
Founded in 1961, the company enjoys a reputation for engineering excellence and is one of the few in the field to develop and manufacture all of its own technology, filing many patents and presenting many papers over the years. Sharing its own pure Research facility with its sister company, Celestion International, which has a strong reputation as a leader in the field of OEM drive units for guitar and PA, allows KEF to benefit from advanced tools and technologies that are the envy of rivals around the world.
Maidstone Kent, UK
Development of loudspeaker systems, transducers and headphones. Research on related topics.
• Understanding of loudspeaker theory
• Passionate about sound quality and skilled in critical listening
• Methodical and scientific approach to any technical problem
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Ability to innovate and bring new ideas into products.
• Experienced in computer modelling and acoustic measurement.
• Ability to use MATLAB
• B.Sc. Or M.Sc. in an appropriate technical discipline, Electro-Acoustical,
Acoustical Engineering or Physics
• Experience in Headphone Earphone or other relevant design
• Knowledge of advanced materials
• Ability to source and recommend new materials for audio transducers and enclosures
• FEA and Non-linear modelling and analysis
• Experience in project management (MS Project, etc.)
• Programming ability
• CAD competence in 2D or 3D
Please send applications to: email@example.com